segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

Journal


Pink & Floyd- Another brick in the wall - Parody
Analyzing one of the biggest hits - another brick in the wall- , we had to make a parody but first we had to get on track and analyzing it , things behind it, we've watched the videoclip , we made it in groups, i've written with Tabata so it is the same as hers.
here it goes my parody :

I wanna go to the Mall

I don't want to pay attention
To the Teacher so slow
I hope my docs come soon
Uniso, leave my pocket alone
Hey, Uniso! My knowledge is gone
in the end, I just wanna go the mall
My friend, I just wanna go the mall
My friend you'll become nothing at all.

2 comentários:

  1. Hey, your parody was really nice. It talks about something that annoys me: the massive consumption that alienates the society in general, especially the youngest. It makes more dumb people in the world. I enjoyed it indeed, Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey, guy I liked your parody. I thought it much interesting, it's very nice, congratulations guy.

    ResponderEliminar