terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

Across the Universe


The story is about two young people who fell in love with each other, it looks like something usual but it's not. They lived in the 60's in the middle of the war, and they had different point of views about everything and loving wasn't enough to stick them together. Beattle's songs , and all 60's fashion entertain us to get thinking how hard was to face that time and how they pursued their dreams. This above picture shows when he was high and trying to get some inspiration from the moment he was in, and for me the strawberries show how many soldiers have died in that war for nothing, how the war was bad and in someway it had influenced everybody around him.
The movie has a lot of thinking and many things behind a simply love story.
I really liked it !

3 comentários:

  1. It's been a while since I've watched this movie, so I don't remember what happened (ToT)
    But I remember not liking it very much, maybe I didn't see what is was all about ;)
    I think I'll watch it again...(^-^)
    I only chose it because it was a musical about The Beatles :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, now that I've watched it again I found it a little more interesting... But it still isn't THAT good for me... But I really liked the little boy in the middle of the war singing "Let it be"... and Beatles' songs are awesome!!!! :)*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Rafa. I really thought that the strawberries scene was touching, because I also think that wars are nonsense and that young people die for nothing in them.

    See you,
    Bia

    ResponderEliminar